Zensar Placement Papers & Campus Selection Process

I believe the Selection procedure of Zensar Technologies is same as that of other companies:
1) Aptitude Test
2) Technical Interview
3) HR Interview

Could anyone share the placement paper questions & details regarding the Technical & HR Round?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have got the attached placement papers with solutions.

It would be great if someone could tell about their interviews - both technical and HR.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who have taken the New GRE test, from August 1, please share your experience here: 1. New pattern style 2. Questions Appeared 3. Difficulty level 4. Which books/material helped...
Dedicating this thread to questions based on 'Pipes, Water Tanks, Inlet, Outlet' type questions. Share the questions here and discuss the method to solve them. It would be great if...
There are five rounds in thoughtworks selection process. 1.Written test-aptitude 2.Programming round 3.Technical Interview1-Questions will be asked from all languages(You need to know atleast three languages) 4.Technical interview2-Questions will be...
Hello All, This is Abhishek Jain from Chennai.I have a great interest in CNC automation.I learned CNC programming in my College and worked on a software called CNC Train but...
Intellectual Property Rights, Invention and Patents The above slide shows how industries evolve and what should be done for the same. comments are welcome.