Youtube Celebrated it's 7th Birthday last week

On Monday, May 21st, YouTube celebrate seven years since they first shared YouTube with the world. To commemorate this occasion, here's an updated video with some of the crazy statistics and incredible things we've been a part of in that time.

I think I am a big fan of YouTube because of the massive amount of information that it has made us available. @YouTube, thanks for the amazing things you let us watch, create, and share.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Am A Seasoned Master Mariner Having Sailed On The High Seas Across Continents For The Last Two decades. I Am A Chemical Tanker Expert With Wide Ranging Interests In...
Dear Madam, Sir, I am writing my final year project on the topic Mobile Robot Control by Android Smartphone. I am seeking help on Camera. How to get data from...
You guys may want to read this and share your comments. - Google Glass Walk Photos & First Video About Google’s Project Glass Surface
im just from no where and i think we gonna help each other in a imprtant matter
MIT's engineers have developed algorithms to detect fake human smiles. Computers can now tell you when you're faking your smile! https://www.crazyengineers.com/mit-a...smiles-mona-lisa-mystery-still-unsolved-2168/