You have the power and you are the power !

Hello CEan's.

You may think i am bit crazy to start this kind of topic here. Because this site is for engineers as it is named. But we all are youth who have the power to change anything.

How many of you feel responsible for your country ? Did you ever think of changing of developing it? Did you ever get any good ideas for the development of your country?

What initiatives should be taken by the politicians , by the public and not but not the least by the youth to develop their country?

Do share your ideas and thoughts here..As it is given on the hompage nearly 90,000 members are on CE now.

If each member gives one innovative idea , we can get 90,000 ideas !!!

This can lead to a revolutionary change in current politics and in development of our country(if not country we can develop our surroundings with these ideas) .

Replies

• ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    This initiative cannot be taken by public, the 'aam janata' as the financial burden falls on them.

Government itself should take this initiative .

Get all the beggers together. Ask them to grow trees. give them seperate areas . Give them money per number of plants they grow. This will help in making our surrounding look green and also this will become an income generator for those beggers. As they get a job and sufficient money they will never again try to beg.

waiting for your innovative ideas !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If engineers start being 'creators' than simply being 'followers' (it's necessary too), then any country can make a great progress within short time. Keep the politicians out of this thread ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    I told that Government should take initiative because the financial burden falls on people. All ideas are welcome. It can be related to technology also.. I started this thread because more than anyothers youth will get great ideas but they will not use them as they dont know how to implement them, where to start and how to start.so lets share those ideas here. Who knows anyone's idea among those 90,000 members can be implemented.. In my above post i didnot support any politician.
    The_Big_K
    If engineers start being 'creators' than simply being 'followers' (it's necessary too), then any country can make a great progress within short time. Keep the politicians out of this thread ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am glad this thread is not started in 'Debate Masterminds'. ๐Ÿ˜’ So, everyone can just relax and put forth your 'good' ideas.
    urspclfrnd: I like your idea. It's completely workable. What else we can do is, get together Indian people, harness Indian talent and direct it towards creating innovative products for Indian Market. We can use our own resources to create all the basic necessities we are in desperately need of.

For this (those of us who really can) should try to start their own companies that:
    1. Gives jobs to Indian people
    2. Gives services for it's own society
    3. Create products that the Indian end-user can make use of.

We have to stop being slave of the foreign companies and try to make the nation stand on its own feet.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ursplfrnd
    Who knows anyone's idea among those 90,000 members can be implemented..
    We are about 95000 now. ๐Ÿ˜€
    It's irrelevant here ... but just saying. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    actually people should be given an offer that, they no need to pay any of their loans, all are cleared. Then they will start earning for them. robbing and mugging will be stopped because loans will be cleared. Now people will start earning for themselves. They will no do any illegal works to earn more money.

Get all the unemployed people together. Know in what field what they are talented , some bigies should take initiative and start new company's , train these unemployed people and hire them.

When everyone gets a job and are busy doing their works and earn sufficient money India will automatically developed because there will be no unemployment and no poverty.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Yes. true. good idea. Thanks for commenting ! ๐Ÿ˜€
    AbraKaDabra
    I am glad this thread is not started in 'Debate Masterminds'. ๐Ÿ˜’ So, everyone can just relax and put forth your 'good' ideas.
    urspclfrnd: I like your idea. It's completely workable. What else we can do is, get together Indian people, harness Indian talent and direct it towards creating innovative products for Indian Market. We can use our own resources to create all the basic necessities we are in desperately need of.

For this (those of us who really can) should try to start their own companies that:
    1. Gives jobs to Indian people
    2. Gives services for it's own society
    3. Create products that the Indian end-user can make use of.

We have to stop being slave of the foreign companies and try to make the nation stand on its own feet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ursplfrnd
    actually people should be given an offer that, they no need to pay any of their loans, all are cleared. Then they will start earning for them. robbing and mugging will be stopped because loans will be cleared. Now people will start earning for themselves. They will no do any illegal works to earn more money.

Get all the unemployed people together. Know in what field what they are talented , some bigies should take initiative and start new company's , train these unemployed people and hire them.

When everyone gets a job and are busy doing their works and earn sufficient money India will automatically developed because there will be no unemployment and no poverty.
    That won't work. You are assuming that everyone works to clear off their debt. Employment will be created by entrepreneurs and any country with entrepreneurial people will have solved most of their problems. It could be in the area of technopreneurship, social entrepreneurship etc. What's needed is few talented people with good intentions.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    The_Big_K
    That won't work. You are assuming that everyone works to clear off their debt. Employment will be created by entrepreneurs and any country with entrepreneurial people will have solved most of their problems. It could be in the area of technopreneurship, social entrepreneurship etc. What's needed is few talented people with good intentions.
    Yes i agree with you. But what about illiterates? Most of the criminals are illiterates. They are turning like that because they are not having any work to do. As they did not study , we should find out their hidden talents and traine them in that partucular field to make them better and then send them to work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Engineers, I have done my Computer Engineer in year 2007, now I have 3.8 years of industrial Experience in Embedded field. but I want to do Post Graduation. Can...
Entrepreneurship is a subject I really love to write and talk about. Today's post aims at the sorry state of entrepreneurship cells established in engineering colleges all over India. What...
Hello Engineers, I have done my Diploma in Metallurgy and I am 2006 year Passout, and Currently I am working with Industry which one of the Leading manufacturer of Bearing....
Jai Hind, Jai Maharashtra! Dear CEans, We all were talking a lot about CE meets here and there, it was quite a buzz in the final quarter of 2010. Hmm,...
I like to celebrate my friends' and relatives' birthdays. I always try to bring some innovation to the way we celebrate it. We can make someone's birthday special by innovating...