What is better for 3+ Year Exp. Softeare Engineer, MBA or M.Tech???

Hello Engineers,

I have done my Computer Engineer in year 2007, now I have 3.8 years of industrial Experience in Embedded field. but I want to do Post Graduation.

Can any one suggest me what should I do? MBA or M.Tech and In which specialization. (*With condition it should be Distance Learning Course.) And what is the future of that related to my work.

--
Regards
Kunal...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Higher Education section which is the right section for all such threads 😀
  • kunalnandi
    kunalnandi
    The_Big_K
    Thread moved to Higher Education section which is the right section for all such threads 😀
    Thanks for moving.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Entrepreneurship is a subject I really love to write and talk about. Today's post aims at the sorry state of entrepreneurship cells established in engineering colleges all over India. What...
Hello Engineers, I have done my Diploma in Metallurgy and I am 2006 year Passout, and Currently I am working with Industry which one of the Leading manufacturer of Bearing....
Jai Hind, Jai Maharashtra! Dear CEans, We all were talking a lot about CE meets here and there, it was quite a buzz in the final quarter of 2010. Hmm,...
I like to celebrate my friends' and relatives' birthdays. I always try to bring some innovation to the way we celebrate it. We can make someone's birthday special by innovating...
[video=youtube;Zi_bMYFmFGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_bMYFmFGg[/video]