I want to do Graduation in Metallurgy or MBA if it is possible.

Hello Engineers,

I have done my Diploma in Metallurgy and I am 2006 year Passout, and Currently I am working with Industry which one of the Leading manufacturer of Bearing.

Please suggest me university which provide Distance Education for B.E Metallurgy, Or If it is possible to do Distance Learning MBA after Diploma and 5 years of Work experience, then please let me know about the Institute/University which provide that, Distance Education becuase, I want to continue with my Job. My work location is Vadodara, Gujarat

--
Regards
Kunal Nandi

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Kunal 😀 . As our standard suggestion goes - you will have to figure out a strong reason why you want to opt for masters. If you have a solid reason, then I'd advise you not to go for any distance-education program. Instead, apply for a sabbatical in your company (if possible) and then go for a full time course. I haven't known a single person yet who's benefited from a distance learning course.
  • kunalnandi
    kunalnandi
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Kunal 😀 . As our standard suggestion goes - you will have to figure out a strong reason why you want to opt for masters. If you have a solid reason, then I'd advise you not to go for any distance-education program. Instead, apply for a sabbatical in your company (if possible) and then go for a full time course. I haven't known a single person yet who's benefited from a distance learning course.
    first of all i want to let you know that this post is not related to me, as i am CE. This is for my brother.
    he is having some personal problem so he won't be able to go for regular courses.
    Anyways, thanks a lot for your suggestion.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My point is, do not waste money and time on distance education learning. It's only a huge hype in India. Plus, I don't see how'd it help in placements after the course.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jai Hind, Jai Maharashtra! Dear CEans, We all were talking a lot about CE meets here and there, it was quite a buzz in the final quarter of 2010. Hmm,...
I like to celebrate my friends' and relatives' birthdays. I always try to bring some innovation to the way we celebrate it. We can make someone's birthday special by innovating...
[video=youtube;Zi_bMYFmFGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_bMYFmFGg[/video]
ReWalkâ„¢ is an alternative mobility solution to the wheelchair for individuals with severe walking impairments, enabling them to stand, walk, ascend/descent stairs and more. Present version costs $150,000 and has...
This robot can apply for a manufacturing job in your company. 😉 [video=youtube;70V6J4Y8hnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70V6J4Y8hnc&feature=[/video]