Yahoo Search Engine Overhaul

Yahoo has rolled out a new search experience, making its web search more streamlined and visual, improving its mobile search and adding a list of hot search topics to the Yahoo front page.

Now, when we search for entertainment or news-related topics, instead of a long list of results we'll get a box with vertical tabs, which gives us several different ways to examine the topic.

Furthermore, the upper right side of Yahoo's homepage now features a list of trending topics. Clicking on one of these will take you to the search results for that particular topic. Check it out for yourself. 😉

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    yep, tried. Yahoo came up with nice feature.
    Hope It will be back soon as like past!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Company Name DSK Supinfocom Designation Educational Counselor Job Description Key Skills Excellent Communication , Mature, Smart, Enthusiastic & Confident can match the standard of an International school Excellent command over...
Azim Premji, Chairman of Wipro had to drop his education from Stanford at the age of 21 to build his company and he was able to continue his education even...
CEan- AbraKaDabra doesn't require any introduction. She is one of the young budding engineer at CE who is very actively involved in managing CE activity. She is a helping hand...
Women Friends chatting in office. Woman 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours? Woman 2: it was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in three...
Am a mechanical engineering student........ Doing 3rd semester............. Give me more informations on undercutting of gears......