Home Automation Gang Needed

Hello friends,
I am doing Home Automation Solutions to people based on their requirements and situations. I am looking for a gang (Free Lancers or part time workers) (only south Indian Tamilnadu, Kerala, andhra pradesh - Google Search, Karnataka) which is enthusiasm in doing different kind of embedded project tasks. The task related to the projects are Android & iPhone App Development, Server Maintenance, Controller C Programmings and Embedded Programming, UI with HTML5, php, mysql like related technologies, Hardware tasks like MCU schematic and board designing. If any one involved in above mentions fields and self motivated are most welcome.The payment is based on shared amount from the projects if you are fully involved, but sometimes payment is based on partial completed tasks. The payment may be minimal but every one will get enjoyment from the final work and satisfaction of the customer. Interested people mail me at #-Link-Snipped-# or have a discussion here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi can any tell me whether b tech marine is eligible for indian enginerering services
Project Abstract / Summary : This paper aims to bring out an alternative technique for electricity generation from solar energy. The main objective is to utilize most solar spectrum both...
How to calculate the minimum diameter of the shaft required for a motor ?
Vinod Muthukrishnan traveled across the country as the son of an Army officer with frequent transfers. Not only did he do awesome adventures but also got a chance to explore...
Can anyone guide me to design a system to pump liquid nitrogen in to the desired chamber @ 5 lit/min