XenForo Beta Available For Download: Just $100 Only For Today [Otherwise $140]

The developers of vBulletin are ready with their new product XenForo beta, and the software is available only for $100 only for today. You can get your copy at #-Link-Snipped-#

Only for today, the software is available for $100, otherwise the price will be $140. The product comes with one year of support & upgrades.

PS: I've already downloaded it and loving the speed of the software!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am a Computer Systems Engineering Student (5th semester).... I just want design ideas... can anyone please suggest me a mini project for Embedded Systems....
hello friends For signal conditioning LVDT normally we go for AD698(Universal signal conditioner). Here an in-built excitation voltage is available for exciting primary of the LVDT. signal conditioning is done...
hi can anyone help me to do project on automatic constraint based test generation for behavioural hdl models if you anything about this please send to me that will very...
Hello friends i am doing some design work on LVDTs signal conditioners. I found some ieee apers abstract which is relevent to my project If anyone having IEEE membership please...
hi i was thinking of doing MS after my B.Tech in CS. can anybody tell me if i would get any advantage if I apply for MS after gaining job...