Wordpress App for Nokia

The latest Beta release enables you to edit your existing blog content, add new posts and pages, and manage comments on the go, directly from your S60 or Maemo powered Nokia device.
Supported: WordPress 2.7 or higher (WordPress.com or self-hosted). WordPress for Nokia is an Open Source project. Both the app and the source code are free to download and use.

You can download it here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Putting one more time pass mail. Brain v/s GF No prices for guessing who won at last. Nice one..........* Akash was waiting for his love .... "30 minutes late!!", his...
An old man lived alone in Minnesota. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in...
hi evereyone, i have some problem related to graphics in c++ that is when i include graphics.h in my program and use graphic command like draw line etc..then suddenly windows...
Areva, the French energy major, is planning to invest nearly Rs 13,300 crore in India's solar power generation. The company, which has bid for projects under the National Solar Mission...
It's Praveena211's Birthday... :myparty:🎉 She turns 21 today. 😀 How does it feel, Praveena? And what are the plans for today?