Graphics problem in turbo c

hi evereyone, i have some problem related to graphics in c++ that is when i include graphics.h in my program and use graphic command like draw line etc..then suddenly windows has been closed and messages appears that "NTVDM CPU HAS ENCOUNTERED AN ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION", and some error code and two options ignore and CLOSE apperes when i presss CLOSE turbo c++ windows closed.TURBO C++ WORK FINE ON MY COMPUTER BUT ONLY GRAPHICS.H IS NOT WORKING. i have reinstalled my windows xp but problem still there. i m using intel core2 duo processor. and also same problem apperar in my laptop which has vista installed in it. but problem not happend in my university and in my friend computer. KINDLY TELL ME WEATHER THE PROBLEM IS IN MY COMPUTER HARDWARE?? MAY BE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IS NOT SUPPORTING OLD COMPILERS ETC....? please tell me what should i do..my final project is totally graphics based...i m waiting 4 reply thanks

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Can you please post your code here!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    in vista this problem can occur but not in xp
    try dosbox
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Have u tried it by reinstalling your C++ compiler. I think it happens due to damage in your compiler library. Kindy reinstall Turbo c++.
  • jobanputra31
    jobanputra31
    u r using os wista. for that u have to install dosbox software, open ur turbo c with dosbox.
    and then ur graphics program will run.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Areva, the French energy major, is planning to invest nearly Rs 13,300 crore in India's solar power generation. The company, which has bid for projects under the National Solar Mission...
It's Praveena211's Birthday... :myparty:๐ŸŽ‰ She turns 21 today. ๐Ÿ˜€ How does it feel, Praveena? And what are the plans for today?
friends please any one notes related to p,pi,pid controller and their performance with closed loop operation in dc motor ,and modeling of dc motor .please help me
Hi everyone, I've bought the two transmitter and receiver already and is stuck where to go from here for both the hardware and software part. Hardware: Where do i suppose...
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his Customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you." The...