Wordlist for me (p)

palatable (adj): Pleasant to the taste; agreeable to the feelings
The word palate refers both to the roof of the mouth and, more commonly, to the sense of taste. A gourmet is said to have a finely developed palate; someone who finds even the most exotic foods boring is said to have a jaundiced palate.

pallor (n): Paleness; whiteness

paltry (adj): of a tiny or insignificant amount; meager; scant

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

qualify (n): to state exceptions to a general statement quandary (n): a state of uncertainty quasi (adj or adv): Almost; near; resembling This word is always used in combination with...
Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day to CEan Raj aka Prateek.. 😁 Crank the tunes - dance & shake. :music: Light the candles - cut the cake. Make it...
hi!... friends... i'm new to this forum..can anyone pl😔😔.. assist me in doing ma final year project?... pl. do provide me with some basic ideas to start with.... thanks in...
hey all ceians!! we are starting a department newsletter & we need a catchy as well as a meaningful name for the same>>> It is for Electronics department please help...
Hi In a single ended double output diff amp, one of the i/ps is grounded. Can somebody tell me how the Ic flows through the transistor when the base is...