final year project ideas in mechanical engineering

hi!... friends... i'm new to this forum..can anyone pl😔😔.. assist me in doing ma final year project?... pl. do provide me with some basic ideas to start with.... thanks in advance...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey all ceians!! we are starting a department newsletter & we need a catchy as well as a meaningful name for the same>>> It is for Electronics department please help...
Hi In a single ended double output diff amp, one of the i/ps is grounded. Can somebody tell me how the Ic flows through the transistor when the base is...
The scope of the Conference includes all the areas of Computing, Communication And Control. Sample areas include, but are certainly not limited to the following: Computing: Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Neural...
Date of Function: January 24-25, 2011 The primary goal of the conference is to bring together worldwide leading researchers, developers, practitioners and educators interested in advancing the state of the...
HELLO Name: Sam (if i tell you my full name, i will have to kill you) Engineering Trade: Information science and engineering Location: Namma Bengalooru (Thats Bangalore 😛) Occupation: Student(...