Basics of differential amplifier

Hi

In a single ended double output diff amp, one of the i/ps is grounded. Can somebody tell me how the Ic flows through the transistor when the base is at zero voltage?

Regards
Brittoo

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Beautiful question!..πŸ˜€...For this i think you will have to consider the internal circuit diagram of a npn transistor.Here since the base-emitter jn. is actually forward biased,the emitter being connected to -ve potential. So when the Ic(conventinal) flows in from the collector there is and additional atraction from the more -ve potential at emitter. This gives rise to current Ie which will flow throught he swamping resistor Re.
  • martin12
    martin12
    Hello,
    One of the more interesting aspects of an operational amplifier is that it can be used to perform mathematical operations electronically. Properly connected, an operational amplifier can add, subtract, multiply, divide, and even perform the calculus operations of integration and differentiation. These amplifiers were originally used in a type of computer known as the "analog computer" but are now usedin many electronic applications.
    thanks!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The scope of the Conference includes all the areas of Computing, Communication And Control. Sample areas include, but are certainly not limited to the following: Computing: Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Neural...
Date of Function: January 24-25, 2011 The primary goal of the conference is to bring together worldwide leading researchers, developers, practitioners and educators interested in advancing the state of the...
HELLO Name: Sam (if i tell you my full name, i will have to kill you) Engineering Trade: Information science and engineering Location: Namma Bengalooru (Thats Bangalore πŸ˜›) Occupation: Student(...
Hey engineers from every where 😁 i am searching for a copy of -ANSI code- every where but i did not find itπŸ˜• and i need it very much, could...
hi CEans, i am 3 year mechanical engineering student,i got one idea in automatic horn when takeplace curve position in roads, hillstation while vehicles in running. This horn very useful...