Name suggestions for electronics department newsletter

hey all ceians!!
we are starting a department newsletter & we need a catchy as well as a meaningful name for the same>>>
It is for Electronics department

please help

thanks in advance!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• sameersb
    sameersb
    Name suggestions please!!!

hey all ceans!!
    we are planning to publish a department newsletter & we need a catchy & meaningful name for the same
    it is for electronics department
    can anyone please help

thanks in advance๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here are my suggestions -

1. "Thunder"
    2. "440"
    3. "Tesla"
    4. "Edison" ๐Ÿ˜›
    5. "Volt"
    6. "High Voltage News"
    ...and so on.
  • sameersb
    sameersb
    thanks big_k
    names r really nice but sounds more of electrical terms
    i need some names tat suit electronics & commn
    if u knw any plz contribute
  • Reya
    Reya
    Re: Name suggestions please!!!

@sameersb Inducing the current!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Threads merged. Please do not post the same thing in multiple sections.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    +Junction

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi In a single ended double output diff amp, one of the i/ps is grounded. Can somebody tell me how the Ic flows through the transistor when the base is...
The scope of the Conference includes all the areas of Computing, Communication And Control. Sample areas include, but are certainly not limited to the following: Computing: Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Neural...
Date of Function: January 24-25, 2011 The primary goal of the conference is to bring together worldwide leading researchers, developers, practitioners and educators interested in advancing the state of the...
HELLO Name: Sam (if i tell you my full name, i will have to kill you) Engineering Trade: Information science and engineering Location: Namma Bengalooru (Thats Bangalore ๐Ÿ˜›) Occupation: Student(...
Hey engineers from every where ๐Ÿ˜ i am searching for a copy of -ANSI code- every where but i did not find it๐Ÿ˜• and i need it very much, could...