Wire frame and surface design tutorial June 5

Good morning Friends,
First watch this video. Then follow my next reply. 😀
[video=youtube;TtzN4pbjWmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtzN4pbjWmY&feature=related[/video]

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The man in the lecture has taught about wire frame module.
    For operating in this module he has used solid parts.
    Just remember that you can easily change modules like part design, generative design etc for the same component.
    He has taught mostly about SURFACES tool bar. For those who are unable to see it, should go to VIEW then select tool bars and then click on surfaces. Simple. 😀

The next thing is that he has used two rectangular objects with a semicircular part above. Remember that you can go for a completely circular object which has no points on it.

For that you need to create that component. Then create point on that by simple point command. If you have any difficulty/doubt where that command is, feel free to ask.

For simplicity I have created points on that cylindrical component go through the following drawing. 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Here is the image and the points are encircled.

[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Suggest CE to open a separate section, just below 'other engineering trades' section. A New section 'ASK ANYTHING' wherein we can ask and answer about some of questions, those...
The 'Satyagraha' started by Baba Ramdev took an unexpected twist last night. Police brutally beat people including women and children. Now that Baba Ramdev is in police custody; Government is...
CEans, You must have noticed that in the last few days, CE's homepage has undergone several changes. The final design of CE homepage has gone live just few hours ago...
I stumbled upon this magical video on Mashable. Check it out - [video=youtube;LAhP-yLJJ9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAhP-yLJJ9s&feature=player_embedded[/video]
I am developing a software which employs product activation. We need to bind our software to only one machine, i.e. the user must not be able to activate his copy...