My Fear: Baba Ramdev's Helicopter May Crash

The 'Satyagraha' started by Baba Ramdev took an unexpected twist last night. Police brutally beat people including women and children. Now that Baba Ramdev is in police custody; Government is planning to move Baba Ramdev to Haridwar via Helicopter.

My biggest fear is that government will make the helicopter crash and government will solve the problem by killing Baba Ramdev. It will be easier for government to setup a committee to investigate which will take years to come up with report.

Am I thinking too much?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Nothing bad can happen to baba ramdev, I think baba is DOING politics ,because my personal experiences says, in India no one should believe on his eyes 😀
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    May happen, the way government has used the force, it's shameful.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    The 'Satyagraha' started by Baba Ramdev took an unexpected twist last night. Police brutally beat people including women and children. Now that Baba Ramdev is in police custody; Government is planning to move Baba Ramdev to Haridwar via Helicopter.
    Am I thinking too much?
    Yes Biggie I think so that you are thinking too much. The helicopter is not going to crash. If it crashes, the government will crash. Ramdev is a responsibility of Government. If anything happens to him even in dreams people know it will be the Government.

Besides I am thinking something. You really know what happened at Ramlila ground? Police has revived article 144 of constitution, there and just imagine Home ministry does not know about such a big decision!

Are we sleeping? Are we joking? Then what???!!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    For those who do not know about article 144 read this

144. Civil and judicial authorities to act in aid of the Supreme Court All authorities, civil and judicial, in the territory of India shall act in aid of the Supreme Court
    Why to bring Judiciary in between? As if the use of force is not enough, Government is legally looting this country behind Supreme court!

Sonia Gandhi rightly said, "Transperancy is the basic feature of this government". Yes Mrs. Gandhi we can see you are keeping your promise. We can transparently see rampant corruption, what is your take friends??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ending the discussion. He's safe, as per latest report.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, You must have noticed that in the last few days, CE's homepage has undergone several changes. The final design of CE homepage has gone live just few hours ago...
I stumbled upon this magical video on Mashable. Check it out - [video=youtube;LAhP-yLJJ9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAhP-yLJJ9s&feature=player_embedded[/video]
I am developing a software which employs product activation. We need to bind our software to only one machine, i.e. the user must not be able to activate his copy...
I've always believed that decisions are taken by single person. However, often seen in corporate world, committees or 'focus groups' are setup to take decisions. In my experience a group...
I'd like CEans to contribute the best project ideas they've come across the best project ideas across various engineering disciplines in your college. Just post the information that you have...