Why the big companies have the Newsletter option ?

I subscribed to the some big companies newsletter yesterday like accenture,etc. I receive mails, but I could not understand why they have it? Also I could not learn much from that mail about the company what they are really doing?.
so what is the basic idea of having that option? is it a marketing strategy?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ms_cs
    I subscribed to the some big companies newsletter yesterday like accenture,etc. I receive mails, but I could not understand why they have it? Also I could not learn much from that mail about the company what they are really doing?.
    so what is the basic idea of having that option? is it a marketing strategy?
    Its mostly difficult to cater to the needs of different audience through a single newsletter. Companies may have different newsletters for different types of audience. The concept of newsletter is to keep the audience interested in company informed about latest developments on various fronts.

What was your intention behind subscribing to the newsletter?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Development of a practical Online Help Desk for the facilities in the campus Solving system of linear equations using parallel processing Development of a web-based Recruitment Process System for the...
90% staff of my Engineering College is FEMALE. Some students in my class were discussing that, "This madam lacks technical interest and required skills. She could not get a job....
By eradicate I mean, make a corruption-free country. Corruption has become such a common word in India that sometimes I feel, after a couple of decades, Kindergarten students will be...
IIT HOME FIITJEE Brilliant Tutorials Career Point Resonance Bansal Classes Radiance Vidya Mandir Classes Allen Career Institute Sri Chaitanya
Hi everyone, Today only got the following forwarded information , so sharing with you people if anyone interested. 😀 Good Luck ! 😀