Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Jun 16, 2010

    Just for others benefits AIEEE is national level entrance exam for engineering institues at India.

    @abrakadabra - few questions:

    What are the parameters of this ranking? Number of selections? percentage of selections? Classroom selections / corespondance selections?

    How come Brillient Tytorials is behind the IIT HOME?

    I was just wondering how come we missed Narayana institue?

    -CB

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jun 16, 2010

    @CrazyBoy

    I think we should start separate threads for all those queries, so that they are useful for students appearing for these Exams.

    I will try to come up with them soon. Thanks.

  • vishnu priya

    @vishnu-priya-L6wLMl • Jun 16, 2010

    Yes all the peculiar details are necessary because i have seen few websites just putting up top 10 B-Schools,Top 10 Universities and such things.Also they don't specify details about the survey.So it is hard to make decision depending on their ratings!