Self driving car

My project is based on this idea by removing brake and steering controls and replaced them with sensors and advanced technology to read the surroundings and drive accordingly.

I believe this technology is future for all cars.It is also called as driverless car..But it also having an option for driver to control manually in case of non-autonomous driving...

Have a look at this future and emerging technology..Do project in this area..have a great future ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#
    Good to know about your project. Companies like Volkswagen and Google are already on their way to develop the technology behind the driver-less cars.
    Read an article about it that we covered on VoiCE -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Here's a thread about the video from Google that created raves - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ukanth19
    ukanth19
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-#

Yes, those companies just mentioned their ideas..But we are the one make this idea into real-implementation..I am trying and implementing some advance technology in my toy car..

Release this technology by implementing in my toy car..soon as before those companies would release.๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Ford has already developed this technology for parking vehicle ages ago (roughly in 2008). But there is still scope for it.

At that time there was a buzz about this new concept in auto shows all over the world. However no one has ever built the type of car you are saying. They are basically robots employed in factories. Let us say they do exist for production purposes.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is something you will love to see -

Google announced their self-driving car project in 2010. Having safely completed over 200,000 miles of computer-led driving, now Google has got it's 1st user - Steve.

Steve Mahan joined Google for a special drive on a carefully programmed route to experience being behind the wheel in a whole new way. G
    Google organized this test as a technical experiment, but you got to see this video -

• ukanth19
    ukanth19
    #-Link-Snipped-#:Thanks...

I dont know what technology he used..At the top of the car whether he is using RADAR or someother...But i am using highspeed vision technique...u must also consider overtaking maneuver in high speed roads(say..>90km/hr) than just driving..I am now working on this scenario ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ukanth19
    ukanth19
    hi@Issue:Thats old one..

Just look at @#-Link-Snipped-#above post ๐Ÿ˜€
  • naga archana
    naga archana
    then what about the control of car at traffic junctions?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I liked the user number in the end. Awesome video AKD.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I want to do MS in logistics and supply chain management in Germany or US. My academics records are: B.E. aggregate:68% XIIth-87% Xth-83% I will appear for GRE in...
Hello CEans, Discuss about "CE-Best Signature Contest" Here in this thread.
Hello CEans, This is a dedicated thread for Nomination of "CE-Best Signature Contest" Make sure you are following rules, And No Discussion in this thread please !! ๐Ÿ˜€ -godfather
The second stage of the circuit is the conversion of 12V DC voltage to 240V AC voltage using a power inverter. Power inverter is a very useful device which can...
Why i am Getting logged out when i am clicking on the banner ๐Ÿ˜” ?