HCL invites Campus Hires from 2010 Batch

Hi everyone,

Today only got the following forwarded information , so sharing with you people if anyone interested. ๐Ÿ˜€

[โ€‹IMG]

Good Luck ! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am not clear about it. Is it for the students who completed their final year in 2010 or for final year doers in 2010?
  • sookie
    sookie
    sahithi pallavi
    I am not clear about it. Is it for 2010 passouts or 2010 batch( final year doers).
    Madam, what is the difference between the two? ๐Ÿ˜• 2010 batch(final doers) only are called as 2010 passouts. All those people who will complete(rather clear with no backs) their BE/BTech in 2010 will be applicable and called as 2010 batch passouts.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    sookie
    Madam, what is the difference between the two? ๐Ÿ˜• 2010 batch(final doers) only are called as 2010 passouts. All those people who will complete(rather clear with no backs) their BE/BTech in 2010 will be applicable and called as 2010 batch passouts.
    Sorry, I updated my post. I mean to ask that.
    Now I got it. It is for present final year doers . right?
  • sookie
    sookie
    sahithi pallavi
    Sorry, I updated my post. I mean to ask that.
    Now I got it. It is for present final year doers . right?
    Dear, if you are going to complete your final year in 2010(month doesn't matter) then you are very much applicable else if you will complete it in 2011 then you are definitely not applicable. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Good piece of info,should help job seekers of 2010 batch!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys! I'm new to this forum, but I found it really exciting. Here I can reach out to as many tech professionals as I want. Thanks Sunil ๐Ÿ˜
What are the impacts of Indian dams in Kashmir on rivers in Pakistan?
I'm having trouble finding information on less modern technology. I need some ideas on how to make a stable tunable oscillator for transmitting CWM from ~55 to ~60 MHz. I...
hi friend's Anybody have idea about longest subsequence problem of dynamic programming. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
hi all of you.. Give me the names of top engineering colleges in Rajasthan that are recently opened.