Who's Your Favorite VoiCE Author?

CEans,

We've been writing VoiCE for quite some time now and have gathered a team of talented technology authors who contribute to VoiCE. Each VoiCE author has his/her unique writing style and areas of expertise. We'd like to know from you, who's your favorite VoiCE Author and what do you like about his/her writing style? ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am out of the voting ๐Ÿ˜€ . I am not a politician. (Anyways people please vote for...) ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hmm my poorness, I rarely see the author's name ๐Ÿ˜”
    I remember only these names -- Kaustubh, Saurabh, Ankita, Ishan!
    And I like Kaustubh's posts!
  • Reya
    Reya
    I love Nrupan, Niranjana, Aj, Biggie's articles.

You people are rocking ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is not a best author competition. Rather a way to know what our readers think about the articles we publish, our way of writing and what they like about us. ๐Ÿ˜€ So the more you tell us - the better will be VoiCE ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian Government may never release the promised $35 tablet, however, My Drona - another Indian Tablet is already available for masses. The smart device aims to be your digital...
I would like to know if it is possible to design a generator with two rotors running at varying speeds or directions. And what would be the effect on the...
is that possible to mix a little amount of hydrogen with gasoline , please tell the chemical affinity of them
All exe file associations on both desktop ,and startmenu have changed to LNK and this is tormenting my life. I don't know what i did exactly but i can't restore...
I have read somewhere that Cinema 3D has got Flicker Free Certification from TรœV & Intertek.. Can anyone explain what these Certifications belongs to?