Which is the best book to study welding technology?

Hello I am a mechanical engineer from Tamil Nadu. I want to know which is the best book to study welding technology. Please share the names of some good authors and publications.

Replies

• mechky
    mechky
    You can refer to HS Bawa & PN Rao for in-depth knowledge of welding technology.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    the regular text books on manufacturing technology, may give you a fair good idea on welding and its types.

but if you want to learn welding in detail, then refer any welding handbook or welder's guide.

these books will teach welding in depth including which type to use in which application, the type of welding flux to be used , design datas etc .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Absolute Zero Comics - Aluminum Coils - A joke made by my senior in college. Enjoy!
Venus is still in transit will be visible upto 10:22. This is lifetime event which you can only see next time in year 2117 . I hope everyone enjoyed this...
Which better for a fresh Engineering graduate (b.tech IT or CSE) infosys or wipro ?
my sister has done btech from a private college in banglore,now she had got 3000 gate score with 98 percentile.She will be getting admissin in top nit's....she also have a...
Click to read - Asus Transformer AiO: A Dual-Boot Windows 8 And Android Tablet-PC LIT C-1 Is Self-Balancing Electric Motorcycle. Yours For $16000 In 2014. Solar Impulse Airplane Endeavor’s World’s...