Infosys or Wipro - Which is better for fresh graduate?

Which better for a fresh Engineering graduate (b.tech IT or CSE) infosys or wipro ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Both are equally good.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# On what basis do you want to make a choice? Any company is good if you are doing the work you love.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    #-Link-Snipped-# Ya, AKD is right. Not only Infosys or Wipro. Join any company where your interests lie. Remember "Love your job, not your company". All the best for your IT career.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my sister has done btech from a private college in banglore,now she had got 3000 gate score with 98 percentile.She will be getting admissin in top nit's....she also have a...
Click to read - Asus Transformer AiO: A Dual-Boot Windows 8 And Android Tablet-PC LIT C-1 Is Self-Balancing Electric Motorcycle. Yours For $16000 In 2014. Solar Impulse Airplane Endeavor’s World’s...
Hello, I need to know about n-tier architecture and its benefits in programming. Thanks
kindly mail me the actual design process of a 7 storied residential building right from the soil investigation stage to the issue of architectural, structural and water supply and sewerage...
I want to make a project during my summer training after b.tech 3rd yr. Basically, i m searching for a good project which includes hardware as well as software part.....