M.Tech Or Job?

my sister has done btech from a private college in banglore,now she had got 3000 gate score with 98 percentile.She will be getting admissin in top nit's....she also have a job of wipro worth 30000 per month in hand.What will be good for her???Mtec or job???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What will be good for her will solely depend on what her future plans are - and why she wants to do M.Tech. It would be good if she can share her career plans so that we can help in determining a better career option.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# First of all, welcome to CE. Your thread has been moved to engineering jobs and career section.
    From what I feel, going for a job or pursuing higher studies is a choice the student has to make based on his/her interests. What does she want to choose?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Click to read - Asus Transformer AiO: A Dual-Boot Windows 8 And Android Tablet-PC LIT C-1 Is Self-Balancing Electric Motorcycle. Yours For $16000 In 2014. Solar Impulse Airplane Endeavor’s World’s...
Hello, I need to know about n-tier architecture and its benefits in programming. Thanks
kindly mail me the actual design process of a 7 storied residential building right from the soil investigation stage to the issue of architectural, structural and water supply and sewerage...
I want to make a project during my summer training after b.tech 3rd yr. Basically, i m searching for a good project which includes hardware as well as software part.....
Name: Tarig Nabeel Mohammed Yousif Engineering Trade:Telecommrunication Engineering Location: sudan Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: playing football ,,, making electronic circuits I joined CrazyEngineers because: i want to know alot...