Which is best frame work in java...

Which framework is best in java to develop enterprise application struts2 or spring.....

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Depends upon what you want. Which layer you are going to focus?
    UI and Presentation layer, Business layer or database layer.
    Struts works best for presentation layer client -server communication.
    Spring is overall provide everything from MVC2 architecture, business and aspect programming to DAO (DB) things.
    Hibernate is best for DB layer.
    So if your project permits best combination would be
    Struts (presentation layer) + Sprint (business and aspect oriented programming) + Hibernate (to handle DB) layer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi my fellow CEANS, I am creating this thread to know your valuable comments on this. "Everyone knows that our country got an independence from British on August 15th 1947"...
If you are a new member of the CE Community, this is a good place to start! 1. Introduce Yourself Click on the link above and share how awesome you...
I see a lot of plastic waste in my house but i don't know to safely dispose it.if anyone had suggestions ......please don't hesitate to post....Especially electronic waste.
Lenovo, the big brand from China, has launched two new smartphones with Lenovo S930 and S650 that run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and have got Dual SIM...
Google today has quietly unveiled a new website that helps its users perform various tasks using Google products. The aptly named Google Tips website has got clickable cards relating to...