Which course should I opt for (this summers)

Actually, I am presently doing B.Tech (2 sem-CSE) & I am planning to do a useful language course which helps me to build my technical skills for my future. Please recommend me a good quality & helpful course (Programming Course) according to the present scenario.

Thanks!!

Replies

• Saurav Rastogi
    Saurav Rastogi
    Select your choice from POLL...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved from Introductions section to Internship | Training | Certifications section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Present scenario is equally good for all the choices you've mentioned. What works for me may not work for you.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Saurav Rastogi
    Actually, I am presently doing B.Tech (2 sem-CSE) & I am planning to do a useful language course which helps me to build my technical skills for my future. Please recommend me a good quality & helpful course (Programming Course) according to the present scenario.

Thanks!!
    I am not able to see the poll.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

bioramani Wish You A Many More Happy Returns of the Day sir!!! Have a Blast!!! 😀 I have got the privilege to wish you as the first person behalf of...
Its looking just great, Google docs layout and tools are enhanced amazingly. privacy policy?? 👀
I am just MY self
hello friends, good morning to all engg. i m a chem engg lookng 4 innovative engnrs.
The three pole regulator is at https://avstop.com/AC/apgeneral/regulation.html According to the conventional theory current is flowing from the positive terminal of the armature down through L1 to ground or back to...