Where to buy patch antenna

I need to buy 2.4ghz microstrip patch antenna for my project. But i could not find any sellers in india. Help me if anyone know about these details.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I've send one email to one china company will let you know if they have any.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I'm doing my final year project on wireless power transfer and i need to buy patch antenna for 2.4ghz with 8dbi gain and maximum power output. I could not...
Mission Impossible-4 released yesterday, anyone going to post it's review and rate? I'm planning to for it this sunday.
While the world is adopting tablets at a faster rate than ever before, we believe that tablets aren't replacing the desktops or laptops yet. Samsung's already in the tablet market...
Almost a month after it was released in US, UK people have started accessing Apple iTunes Match from yesterday. A coverage of the news is here on VoiCE - UK...
This debate topic is inspired from a TED talk that says recent studies show that if you announce your goals to others, you're less likely to achieve them. However, if...