MI-4 Ghost Protocol-Review

Mission Impossible-4 released yesterday, anyone going to post it's review and rate? I'm planning to for it this sunday.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looking forward to the review as well. I haven't been to cinema hall since long time ๐Ÿ˜
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Watched first day first show,Awesome Actions and stunts by cruise,Anil kapoor had a very short role and didn't suit.Must watch movie over all 8/10
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cooldudeiet
    Watched first day first show,Awesome Actions and stunts by cruise,Anil kapoor had a very short role and didn't suit.Must watch movie over all 8/10
    Can't wait to see the Burj Khalifa action. I've heard that Tom Cruz himself did all the stunts!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Bomb blast stunt is also in news planning for today night or sunday evening.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wow !! It was great to watch Tom Cruise in action after a long time.
    Movie is full of actions,weapons,stunts and awesome cinematography. Agree with CD that too short role for Anil Kapoor and ๐Ÿ‘Ž for character he performs. ๐Ÿ˜› Planning for detailed review on my blog. ๐Ÿ˜€

Over All :- 8.5/10
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    A must watch

P.S: Though Will watch it after exams on 22nd
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ahem I watched it and found Tom Cruise can defy laws of nature as does many other stars.(or story writers)
    Nevertheless, i still dont know why the Indian actor Anil Kapoor accepted that role? It was like for 10 mins??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    ahem I watched it and found Tom Cruise can defy laws of nature as does many other stars.(or story writers)
    Nevertheless, i still dont know why the Indian actor Anil Kapoor accepted that role? It was like for 10 mins??
    Seems Anil Kapoor is targeting Hollywood so accepting any roles. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    MI:4 GHOST PROTOCOL ... AWESOME ACTION MOVIE \m/ ^ o ^ \m/ Bole Toh .. EKDUM JHAKASS .. I wish it would have been in 3D !! ๐Ÿ˜โ€‹

But, Anil Kapoor's acting with Fake English accent .. EKDUM BAKWASS. His appearance was even lesser than making a Maggi Noodles ๐Ÿ˜› Plus, Even Shakti Kapoor or Gulshan Grover could have played that role (Rich Pervert Businessman) way better as they have sme expereince in doing such kinda roles. I'm very amazed as he bragged so much about his work with Cruise and it wasn't any special thing to notice Anil Kapoor's spectacular performance. ๐Ÿ˜›โ€‹

Getting back to movie, The scenes, The gadgets, The stunts and most importantly, The Story were AWESOME. You get gossebumps when some of the stunts like - Tom Cruise (Ethan Hunt) climbing on Burj Khalifa and Jeremy Renner (Brandt) flying just above the Exhaust Fan of Server Room. And over all those terrifying situations, Simon Pegg (Benji) cracked Jokes a lot of times, which were indeed FUNNY.โ€‹

Overall, I enjoyed the movie and My money haven't wasted. A Must watch for those guys, who love watching Hollywood Action Movies.โ€‹
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    godfather
    Seems Anil Kapoor is targeting Hollywood so accepting any roles. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Just like #-Link-Snipped-#
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Seems Anil Kapoor is targeting Hollywood so accepting any roles.
    Well, my friend said searching Anil Kapoor in the movie was Mission Impossible.๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    born_star16
    Well, my friend said searching Anil Kapoor in the movie was Mission Impossible.๐Ÿ˜›
    LOL .. Well Said
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Problem was not short role but character. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    godfather
    Problem was not short role but character. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Exactly !! He bragged since Last year that he was playing as the main antagonist in MI:4. And WOAH !! what we've got ?? Just a 2-min Villain Side-kick ๐Ÿ˜› Plus, The character was not his types. I could have been done by Gulshan Grover or Shakti Kapoor. Awwwoooooo !! ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While the world is adopting tablets at a faster rate than ever before, we believe that tablets aren't replacing the desktops or laptops yet. Samsung's already in the tablet market...
Almost a month after it was released in US, UK people have started accessing Apple iTunes Match from yesterday. A coverage of the news is here on VoiCE - UK...
This debate topic is inspired from a TED talk that says recent studies show that if you announce your goals to others, you're less likely to achieve them. However, if...
What is a word made up of 4 letters yet is also made up of 3. Although is written with 8 letters, and then with 4. Rarely consists of 6,...
Pearl is the annual Cultural Festival of Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani and Hyderabad Campus. To amuse the engineer and scientist in you, there are a myriad of...