microstrip patch antenna

Hi. I'm doing my final year project on wireless power transfer and i need to buy patch antenna for 2.4ghz with 8dbi gain and maximum power output. I could not find any sellers in india even online. Please give me info about this.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    "wireless power transfer"
    can you please give us more information about your project as i want to how will you transfer power with antenna? 😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mission Impossible-4 released yesterday, anyone going to post it's review and rate? I'm planning to for it this sunday.
While the world is adopting tablets at a faster rate than ever before, we believe that tablets aren't replacing the desktops or laptops yet. Samsung's already in the tablet market...
Almost a month after it was released in US, UK people have started accessing Apple iTunes Match from yesterday. A coverage of the news is here on VoiCE - UK...
This debate topic is inspired from a TED talk that says recent studies show that if you announce your goals to others, you're less likely to achieve them. However, if...
What is a word made up of 4 letters yet is also made up of 3. Although is written with 8 letters, and then with 4. Rarely consists of 6,...