05 Jan 2009

What's with Chrome?

Was trying to log into my Gmail account with Chrome
got this error: 400 bad request

Google
Error

Bad Request

Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request

I can open gmail from IE but not from Chrome.
Is it that the infomration what my browser is sending is not been recognised by the server? strange hugh!!😕

any one of you , using Chrome facing the issue?
m0sh3

m0sh3

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
i have an issue in hotmail, whenever i want to write an email it would not let me, using chrome.
10 years ago
m0sh3
i have an issue in hotmail, whenever i want to write an email it would not let me, using chrome.
M0sh3, even though Chrome is out of Beta, I believe it needs improvement. Most of the online editors don't work very well inside Chrome. Gmail, however works very well; rather, it has to! 😁
durga ch

durga ch

Communications
10 years ago
yeah ! It was well.

For me firstly it was youtube, then was unable to open adobe files and now gmail 😔
m0sh3

m0sh3

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
The_Big_K
M0sh3, even though Chrome is out of Beta, I believe it needs improvement. Most of the online editors don't work very well inside Chrome. Gmail, however works very well; rather, it has to! 😁
Yes, you are right mate 😀, it definitely needs improvement, I'm going to stick with firefox 😉.

btw, IE8 beta is working flawlessly for me lately 😀 and really like it so far.
MaRo

MaRo

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Made in Google.
10 years ago
MaRo
Made in Google.
MaRo - Opera stats, please 😀

PS: I surely know why you don't like Google 😉
MaRo

MaRo

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Opera: 0.73% of overall Internet users, but I don't care about stats it's just a matter of propaganda, Opera's propaganda is the solid engine, security & speed 😀
10 years ago
MaRo
Opera: 0.73% of overall Internet users, but I don't care about stats it's just a matter of propaganda, Opera's propaganda is the solid engine, security & speed 😀
I mean, memory consumption with CE Forum page open. We want to compare the memory consumption of browsers on different OS.
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
10 years ago
Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.
😛 And being under 1% is a good thing. Less of a target for malicious hackers 😉

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.