View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12829 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
durga ch
durga ch • Jan 3, 2009

What's with Chrome?

Was trying to log into my Gmail account with Chrome
got this error: 400 bad request

Google
Error

Bad Request

Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request

I can open gmail from IE but not from Chrome.
Is it that the infomration what my browser is sending is not been recognised by the server? strange hugh!!😕

any one of you , using Chrome facing the issue?
m0sh3
m0sh3 • Jan 3, 2009
i have an issue in hotmail, whenever i want to write an email it would not let me, using chrome.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 3, 2009
m0sh3
i have an issue in hotmail, whenever i want to write an email it would not let me, using chrome.
M0sh3, even though Chrome is out of Beta, I believe it needs improvement. Most of the online editors don't work very well inside Chrome. Gmail, however works very well; rather, it has to! 😁
durga ch
durga ch • Jan 3, 2009
yeah ! It was well.

For me firstly it was youtube, then was unable to open adobe files and now gmail 😔
m0sh3
m0sh3 • Jan 4, 2009
The_Big_K
M0sh3, even though Chrome is out of Beta, I believe it needs improvement. Most of the online editors don't work very well inside Chrome. Gmail, however works very well; rather, it has to! 😁
Yes, you are right mate 😀, it definitely needs improvement, I'm going to stick with firefox 😉.

btw, IE8 beta is working flawlessly for me lately 😀 and really like it so far.
MaRo
MaRo • Jan 4, 2009
Made in Google.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 4, 2009
MaRo
Made in Google.
MaRo - Opera stats, please 😀

PS: I surely know why you don't like Google 😉
MaRo
MaRo • Jan 4, 2009
Opera: 0.73% of overall Internet users, but I don't care about stats it's just a matter of propaganda, Opera's propaganda is the solid engine, security & speed 😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 4, 2009
MaRo
Opera: 0.73% of overall Internet users, but I don't care about stats it's just a matter of propaganda, Opera's propaganda is the solid engine, security & speed 😀
I mean, memory consumption with CE Forum page open. We want to compare the memory consumption of browsers on different OS.
Ashraf HZ
Ashraf HZ • Jan 5, 2009
Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.
😛 And being under 1% is a good thing. Less of a target for malicious hackers 😉

Share this content on your social channels -