What is your view on this answer to question 'what is your career objective'?

Guys Few months ago one of my friends had appeared for an interview
During HR interview ,interviewer asked him what is your career objective?

His answer was i want to see my parents feel proud of me and make them happy forever

Before i tell you the interviewer reaction to this ,i wanna know your views on this?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Moved thread to Careers and Job section.

We have a similar thread for this: #-Link-Snipped-#

I am not sure and I hope not but I guess the interviewer must have made fun of him.
    What he told was his personal objective/personal goal, not a career objective.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Ok this was his response

"I am impressed , no one has given me answer of this kind till now " + lot of smile on his face .

and It was L and T infotech
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ lol. There is no correct answer to a question in such interviews I guess. It totally depends on person to person, how they take it.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    But most of the HRs take it personally and feel great about the student or candidate, whom he is interviewing. So, its an added advantage! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[video=youtube;mAX2IlNQeK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAX2IlNQeK0&feature=channel_video_title[/video] Some people have termed it as a sheer Neil Daswani promotion talk. Some liked it a lot. What do you think about this Google Tech talk?
I'm doing btech in Electrical & Electronics. I want to know the core companies in this field which offer a handsome salary (around 6-8lakhs) for freshers. And also tell me...
I have received a mail from nagpur university. It says that SRKNEC gets autonomous status. Congratulations to every student of SRKNEC ๐Ÿ˜€ Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College (RKNEC) has become...
Hello friends, This is Ishan Topre, your very own ishutopre ๐Ÿ˜€ I have actually participated in SAE baja car making competition. So I want to post my experiences in this...
CEans, I've been a BSNL 3G subscriber since last couple of months and enjoyed the Rs. 4200 Unlimited 6 month data usage. However, it seems that I've consumed all the...