What is the date of birth of the driver ?

hello friend's
i have a question that have many answer you have to chose one.
Ok let you are driving a car from Nalanda to Delhi at a speed of 50km/hour.
Car no is MK19 DB2000.
Distance bet Nalanda and Delhi is 270km.
Now tell me what is the date of birth of the driver ?

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    oh!
    I think as i am driving the car so mine date of birth is the date of birth of driver.๐Ÿ˜
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    my age ๐Ÿ˜

i had been tricked once with this question...๐Ÿ˜‰
    they asked this question when discussing the data sufficiency. and we all replied that it was in sufficient data ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    That's not good. You all know why i posted this question here. Ok guy's tell me one thing if a want to know your age. Then tell me what is my question in mathematical language. If this type of question is asked in your campus you must understand what he/she want to know. So i requested you both to refersh your answer.
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    mohit007kumar00
    That's not good. You all know why i posted this question here. Ok guy's tell me one thing if a want to know your edge. Then tell me what is my question in mathematical language. If this type of question is asked in your campus you must understand what he/she want to know. So i requested you both to refersh your answer.
    not understood please make it clear!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    mohit007kumar00
    That's not good. You all know why i posted this question here. Ok guy's tell me one thing if a want to know your edge. Then tell me what is my question in mathematical language. If this type of question is asked in your campus you must understand what he/she want to know. So i requested you both to refersh your answer.
    i don't understand ๐Ÿ˜€

if i'm the driver then the age of driver will be my age ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Now it's understandable sushant.
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    mohit007kumar00
    Now it's understandable sushant.
    Oh ! you mean to say that we have to mention our age.
    Let suppose my age is 20 that is the age of driver.
    Can you tell us, what is the aim of the interviewer behind this question.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    sushant005
    Can you tell us, what is the aim of the interviewer behind this question.
    ya suppose if he want to know your age. So insted of asking direct this question in english. He may ask this in indirect way that i mentioned above. And he suppose that you understand what he want to know and you ans that in some numerical valu.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    such a big fuss over asking a person his age
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    such a big fuss over asking a person his age

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We published following posts on VoiCE during last two weeks:- Metamorphosis Part II: Change Is Inevitable, Whether You Like It Or Not Cupidtino: Now You Can Date An Apple Fanboy...
You have noticed the wheels of some carts the front ones are smaller than the rear ones. Why do the front axles wear out faster than the rear? :sshhh: :sshhh:...
I'm doing a project on wireless notice board using Zigbee. I have a few things to ask as my lecturer have no idea on how to accomplish this either: 1....
match the words 1. magnanimity-------------a. calmness, composure 2. pusillanimity-------------b. ability either to do many different things well, or to ----------------------------- function successfully in many areas 3. unanimity---------------c. fearlessness; great courage...
hello guy's i have a question that i want to share with you all. Suppose two AP series where the ratio of sum of 23 term of the first series...