Whale song

*I am not advertising OPTUS Ads*

I just loved this ad. The quote goes " we believe anything is possible in communication"
I can relate this ad to the slaughter of the whales and the musicians are singing a love song to the whale.

- YouTube

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    very good ad indeed. Fun to watch.

Btw, how are you relating this to whale slaughter??!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    bascially japan dwells into australian waters for whale huunting in the name of scientific research, and animals lovers here sail in tiny boats and try stopping them from hunting, few were taken captive as well. the very sight of such huge whale being killed itself is taurmatising. So personally I relate this as a love song to whales!
  • gohm
    gohm
    ah yes, Sea Shepherd! sailing on the Steve Irwin

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Azhari Nickname :Ayie *Engineering Trade: Location: Malaysia *Occupation:Student Work Experience: Computer technician 6 month *Hobbies & Interests: research and development *Aim in life: Make AI robot for personal use *I...
Try this search site.... Search
Hi friends, Is it possible to program Human Mind/Brain ? Please note that the term 'program' implies human written softwares that can manipulate human mind. According to the psychological explanations...
Here are five tricky(but very simple for all our brainy CEans)questions that i got through mail .let's see how many you can answer! 1. A murderer is condemned to death....
Notice a hidden symbol in the Federal Express logo ​ The 'arrow' that you can see between the E and the x in this logo. The arrow was introduced to...