Computer technician 6 month

*Hobbies & Interests
: research and development

*Aim in life
:
Make AI robot for personal use

*I joined CrazyEngineers because:
to share knowledge and collect information for my final sem project

i'm looking for some idea for my final project.i'm looking fwrd to it.

p/s:what is
*Engineering Trade?.my engglish not very good.๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE. Hope you find it interesting. Our moderator Ash is also from Malaysia.

@Ash: High time we had a CE Meet in Malaysia
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Ayie

i'm looking for some idea for my final project.i'm looking fwrd to it.

p/s:what is
    *Engineering Trade?.my engglish not very good.๐Ÿ˜”

Engineering Trade is your branch eg I am a Mechanical and Auotomation Engineer, you are a Mechatronics Engineer...and so on.
    Mechatronics is your Engineering trade

P.S. Please do not use SMS text...eg you wrote fwrd instead of forward. Try to write complete words and properly formatted sentences.
    English won't be a problem, contact CE-Ambassador Durga. She has taken initiative to teach english on the forum.
  • Ayie
    Ayie
    raj87verma88
    Engineering Trade is your branch eg I am a Mechanical and Auotomation Engineer, you are a Mechatronics Engineer...and so on.
    Mechatronics is your Engineering trade

P.S. Please do not use SMS text...eg you wrote fwrd instead of forward. Try to write complete words and properly formatted sentences.
    English won't be a problem, contact CE-Ambassador Durga. She has taken initiative to teach english on the forum.
    oo.....ok,thank.i will try to remember that.
  • Ayie
    Ayie
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE. Hope you find it interesting. Our moderator Ash is also from Malaysia.

@Ash: High time we had a CE Meet in Malaysia
    o..,i see..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Azhari ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to the CE community...

CRazy
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Hi,welcome to CE..
  • Ayie
    Ayie
    thank you๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    hello and welcome
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome Ayie to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Try this search site.... Search
Hi friends, Is it possible to program Human Mind/Brain ? Please note that the term 'program' implies human written softwares that can manipulate human mind. According to the psychological explanations...
Here are five tricky(but very simple for all our brainy CEans)questions that i got through mail .let's see how many you can answer! 1. A murderer is condemned to death....
Notice a hidden symbol in the Federal Express logo โ€‹ The 'arrow' that you can see between the E and the x in this logo. The arrow was introduced to...
Hi all I'm a computer science grad and wish to pursue a career in web development. ๐Ÿ˜