Welcome Anoop Kumar - Our New CE Moderators Team Member!

CEans,

Please join me in welcoming a new member to CE Mod Squad aka the Moderators Team on CE Community - CEan #-Link-Snipped-#

Anoop has been a member of CE Community since January 2012. He hails from Hyderabad - the IT Hub of India. A techy at heart and a gadgets & photography lover, Anoop has been an enthusiastic member of the CE Community for about 3 years now. He has been an active participant of all CE events and activities. His contributions to various discussions on CE have been really informative and useful to fellow members. His polite language and kind manner has been pleasing everyone on CE for a really long time.

It's a pleasure to have Anoop join the CE [USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] team. He will now be given responsibilities of keeping the CE Community a clean, proper and sane place for engineers across the world to collaborate, share ideas, learn and grow.

Keep up the good work, Anoop! We welcome you on board.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome buddy! ๐Ÿ˜€ As I said, enjoy your new weapons ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# !
    Good to see you in [USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] Team !!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    CE is my topmost community, I am proud to be part of.
    Looking forward for next step of collaboration on CE๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Congrats bro. Clean the spammers from our gotham city
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ .
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# for Ur Promotion @ Crazyengineers . ๐Ÿ˜€

Best of Luck ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anoop Kumar
    CE is my topmost community, I am proud to be part of.
    Same goes for us all. I think that the shiny golden ribbon under your name looks super cool! ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born in Kolkata, Indrani Mukherjee spent her growing up years swinging between north East, South and East India. Her father was the joint director Finance in ONGC. Her initial years...
Hi, I'm working for X mnc as Software Engineer. I have 3.3 year of experience in .net and java. now i got offer form Some other company as Java developer....
My Name:Sai Sandeep Devabhaktuni My Engineering Discipline: Mechanical . I M a student of vignan university vadlamudi ,guntur dist,andhra pradesh. i have very less number of friends my best friend...
Didn't meant to advertise, but I think many of us know about udemy.com Today it is offering all courses at 10$, so thought of sharing with you all! I myself...
I am Lavanya Chandran.I am doing my bachelor degree in Sona College of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering.Coming to my family background we are four members including me,my father...