Job Change From .Net To Java, Does It Matter In Background Varification?

Hi, I'm working for X mnc as Software Engineer. I have 3.3 year of experience in .net and java. now i got offer form Some other company as Java developer. i'm very gud in both programming language but thing is i less worked in Java. but i'm showing overall experience as java. i have very much interest to work java. but i have one concern is any issue in background varification. I have mentioned both thing in my Resume but told to interviewer i'm working for Java. i cleared all technical round.

Please help to get clear any issue will come to background varification. buz i have lots of responsibility in my family. i don;t want to make any wrong thing.

Please suggest me, I Have Mentioned That I Was Working As Software enginner With The Job Roles, Will This Affect In Background Checks. What Should I Do For This.

thanks please reply. that will very helpful for me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - The depth of the background check will totally depend upon the concerned officials at the job offering company. They may decide on a thorough background check and then decide. Since you have a job in hand, you should wait until the company clears all the background checks.

Unfortunately, we can't comment much on it because it's totally dependent on the company that you'll join. I've seen very casual background checks to really deep one, but as I said - that totally depends upon the recruiting company.

If the company is concerned, you should be prepared to answer their questions about your work experience. It's not clear what exactly you mentioned in your resume and what you informed the interviewer.

However, my bold guess would be that there should not be any problem.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Background verification mainly focused on your correct information about education and duration of the year you worked in a company. It mostly limited to HR department and limited information about what particular technology you worked on. There is less chances that BV will go into deep which technology you worked on for what period.

Rest, to keep in dark or not. It's upto you.
  • shardda
    shardda
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - The depth of the background check will totally depend upon the concerned officials at the job offering company. They may decide on a thorough background check and then decide. Since you have a job in hand, you should wait until the company clears all the background checks.

Unfortunately, we can't comment much on it because it's totally dependent on the company that you'll join. I've seen very casual background checks to really deep one, but as I said - that totally depends upon the recruiting company.

If the company is concerned, you should be prepared to answer their questions about your work experience. It's not clear what exactly you mentioned in your resume and what you informed the interviewer.

#-Link-Snipped-#, thanks for you answer. in i have mentioned
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#, thanks for you answer, one doubt about background verification, is new companies will check relevant experience also with exiting company hr though call or email.
  • shardda
    shardda
    Anoop Kumar
    Background verification mainly focused on your correct information about education and duration of the year you worked in a company. It mostly limited to HR department and limited information about what particular technology you worked on. There is less chances that BV will go into deep which technology you worked on for what period.

Rest, to keep in dark or not. It's upto you.
    thanks for you answer, one doubt about background verification, is new companies will check relevant experience also with exiting company hr though call or email.

#-Link-Snipped-#, many friend told me to ask question to crazyenginners site surly you will get right answer, i'm really thanks for you answer, one doubt about background verification, is new companies will check relevant experience also with exiting company hr though call or email. kindly ignore spell mistake and poor english skill. thank for you reply. please let me know how company background verification process are going in reality.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shardda
    is new companies will check relevant experience also with exiting company hr though call or email.
    It's typically done through phone calls with the references you've provided. You may have a word with your references about your case.

shardda
    many friend told me to ask question to crazyenginners site surly you will get right answer
    👍

Hope to see you around and participate in technical and non-technical discussions 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    shardda
    lease let me know how company background verification process are going in reality.
    It depends on company to company. I would suggest to consider worst case scenario. Which is - "Company hires a third party organization to do background verification for all the employees. Also these companies have contact to other organization. Mostly these verification happen on Educational, Employment, Referenced people, Criminal records. After collecting data they just give the report to your company. Now it's your company decision what action should be taken.
    These verification happen in strict manner. Because these third party companies also have to maintain their quality."

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My Name:Sai Sandeep Devabhaktuni My Engineering Discipline: Mechanical . I M a student of vignan university vadlamudi ,guntur dist,andhra pradesh. i have very less number of friends my best friend...
Didn't meant to advertise, but I think many of us know about udemy.com Today it is offering all courses at 10$, so thought of sharing with you all! I myself...
I am Lavanya Chandran.I am doing my bachelor degree in Sona College of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering.Coming to my family background we are four members including me,my father...
Need interview tips for TCS as a fresher??? coz i am on it ....and i cant afford to loose this golden opportunity...my written test is on dec 1st week!!! thnq!!
I have successfully setup ArkOS on RaspberryPi and I am looking to purchase domain name. I found some awesome deals from namecheap.com but unfortunately my bank doesn't allow me to...