welcome to all

I am Lavanya Chandran.I am doing my bachelor degree in Sona College of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering.Coming to my family background we are four members including me,my father is a farmer,my mother is a homemaker,my brother is a government employee.My strength are flexible,honesty,good listener.My aim is to be acheive in the field of networking engineering with bed of my knowledge.My achievement are won third price in paper presentation in Narasu's sarathy college,won first price in circuit debugging in Paavai college during my course.Thank you give this opportunities.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# . That was a very nice introduction. Congratulations for your achievements. May your journey of success continue in the coming years as well.

I had an opportunity to visit Sona College as a speaker at TEDx event a few years ago. It was a great experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need interview tips for TCS as a fresher??? coz i am on it ....and i cant afford to loose this golden opportunity...my written test is on dec 1st week!!! thnq!!
I have successfully setup ArkOS on RaspberryPi and I am looking to purchase domain name. I found some awesome deals from namecheap.com but unfortunately my bank doesn't allow me to...
Hi All, I am currently working on Pro-E/CREO software with Mechanical background, I want to learn and work in Analysis like ANSYS, Hyper Mesh, Tolerance Stack-up etc., Please can some...
am chaithra and i have done BE (Electronics and Communication),2015 passed out and am fresher and don't have any experience . I am looking for a good job in my...
I have purchased domain, and changed nameservers to namecheap free ddns. 'Till now everything is cool, I have configured ddclient to automate the task of dynamic IP thingy. Now, the...