Udemy Courses:Online Learning

Didn't meant to advertise, but I think many of us know about udemy.com
Today it is offering all courses at 10$, so thought of sharing with you all!
I myself have enrolled in 2 of them, today!
😁

Replies

• Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Crazy Pixel
    Didn't meant to advertise, but I think many of us know about udemy.com
    Today it is offering all courses at 10$, so thought of sharing with you all!
    I myself have enrolled in 2 of them, today!
    😁
    lemme juzz check it out...thnks for sharing this!!!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Crazy Pixel
    Today it is offering all courses at 10$, so thDidn't meant to advertise, but I think many of us know about udemy.comought of sharing with you all!
    😁
    Am I missing something ? 'Cuz I don't see any course at $10.
    Screenshot from 2015-10-30 19-52-27

#-Link-Snipped-# can you give me link of $10 courses ?
  • Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    Sorry Abhishek,it was for that day only, maybe that offer was not valid for all but only for 80% of the courses.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Lavanya Chandran.I am doing my bachelor degree in Sona College of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering.Coming to my family background we are four members including me,my father...
Need interview tips for TCS as a fresher??? coz i am on it ....and i cant afford to loose this golden opportunity...my written test is on dec 1st week!!! thnq!!
I have successfully setup ArkOS on RaspberryPi and I am looking to purchase domain name. I found some awesome deals from namecheap.com but unfortunately my bank doesn't allow me to...
Hi All, I am currently working on Pro-E/CREO software with Mechanical background, I want to learn and work in Analysis like ANSYS, Hyper Mesh, Tolerance Stack-up etc., Please can some...
am chaithra and i have done BE (Electronics and Communication),2015 passed out and am fresher and don't have any experience . I am looking for a good job in my...