We need a thread on Software QA concepts

I'm sure we've lot of software QA engineers. I've realized (while teaching to a batch of students) that lot of people are not aware of the software QA concepts.

Can anyone among us take an initiative to write about various QA concepts? Mind well, we do not need copy-pastes from various Internet sources. The articles must be authored by our own CEans.

It would be nice if you discuss every new concept in a different thread under CS/IT Engineering section.

What say you?

Tip: Each thread can be titled -

[Your name, for branding ๐Ÿ˜‰]'s QA concepts:

Replies

• smita89
    smita89
    sounds like a great idea biggie! And if two or three people are good at one particular software concept then they can have a combined thread.

ahem.. Where do i sign up ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Smita, There are threads started in Computer Science Section ๐Ÿ˜€

By CrazyBoy and CrazyGirl.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wondering whether we have any instrumentation engineers on CE. I've seen many registrations; but none active.
CE was launched on November 26, 2005 and we've a tradition of celebrating the day as "CrazyEngineers Day" This thread invites all the crazy, weird, great, awesome ideas about celebrating...
As suggested by admin, I am going to start a thread dedicated to the Software Testing. In this thread I will be explaining a few topics that may help a...
Hi friends, I have completed my B.tech I.T, Now I have joined my M.Tech I.T to become a lecturer. Can you friends give me an advice other than the lecturer...
I WANT SUGGESTIONS ABT FINAL YEAR PROJECT OF MECHANICAL ENGG. I WANT TO MAKE PROJECT RELATED TO AUTOMOBILE.... SO HELP ME.....๐Ÿ˜•