Need an advice

Hi friends,

I have completed my B.tech I.T, Now I have joined my M.Tech I.T to become a lecturer. Can you friends give me an advice other than the lecturer & software jobs, what else job I can switch over to have a bright career. Kindly reply.

Regards,
Seemi

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Seemi,

There are tons of other things you can do; however it's always better to stick to the job that is related to your education.

Are you looking to explore various opportunities related to computers or interested in complete career switch?
  • seemi
    seemi
    Hi,

Thanks for replying. yeah I want to switch over my career which brings me a bright future, I dono which one to select other than the lecture and software job. I am not telling anything about these jobs, both have different opportunites, but I want to do something different. Kindly reply me is there anything I can do to havebright future.

Thanks,
    Seemi
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Typically, you can expect a fulfilling & bright future if you opt for a job that aligns with your hobbies, likings & interests.

The first step would be to identify what you are passionate about. Then, think how can you make a steady switch over to a career that is around your passion.

For example, if you are interested in computer animation & graphics, you might think of looking for job opportunities that will let you combine your existing knowledge of programming with animation.

The idea is to take up a job that interests you - progress, satisfaction & money will follow.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Thats really true biggie,
    just explore your area of interest and go with it!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I WANT SUGGESTIONS ABT FINAL YEAR PROJECT OF MECHANICAL ENGG. I WANT TO MAKE PROJECT RELATED TO AUTOMOBILE.... SO HELP ME.....😕
Please solve this problem using Superpotion theorem 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data ‐ Calculate the voltage, current & power through Resistor R9. ‐ Test & Simulation...
Can someone explain difference between "Mercury Quality Center" and "Test Director"??? Please give some technical or design differences.......! Thanks.....!! What i know is :- Quality Center (QC) is next Version...
is it necessary for eee student to do a matlab course for placement in core sector?? if yes then tell me sugesstion
IIM C is providing Executive MBA Program from Young Professionals. Duration of the course is 1 year , fee approx 1.2 laks. So the person attending this course should attend...