Want a new attractive technical event for the techfest

Hello frndz plzz kindly suggest me an attractive n refreshing technical event (apart from blind coding or sode combat n such events) for the techfest at my college.It should be new and attractive enough so dat teachers also take intrest in participation!😀 Thank you!😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, since you want the teachers to participate, I'd recommend a purely technical quiz. I'm not sure how confident are the teachers about their coding skills; but they will always be interested in taking up quiz questions. You can make it a mix bag comprising of questions purely based on 'coding', general knowledge, latest technologies in computing, few generation knowledge based questions about businesses in the computing domain and so on.

But that's not an 'attractive' and 'refreshing' event, I guess.

How about a hackathon like event where the participants will have to apply in teams and then they'll have to develop a solution. Your challenge problems can make a real difference.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hie.....i am kinda stuck!!! my guide wants me to choose topics from the list of ideas which have been done by my senior!!! help me out!!! i need some ideas...
Google has this interesting way of naming the versions of android mobile operating system. Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and so on. I was thinking if Android was...
Why is the current rating of the signal is amplified last and not in the begining What will happen if we use a CC to amplify the ip current then...
Why is there a time delay of a few min from the time of posting a new thread and for it to be displayed in the right side bar
We all know that capacitor blocks DC (voltage). I want to know how a capacitor can store charge from DC source? Also, why is DC voltage rating given to the...