If Android Was Created In India - What'd Be The Names Of Versions?

Google has this interesting way of naming the versions of android mobile operating system. Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and so on. I was thinking if Android was developed by an Indian company; what'd be the names you'd give to the versions of android?

I'm tempted to put my own suggestions; but I'll wait until someone gets really creative in this thread πŸ˜‰

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I would say one will have "GANDHI " as its name 😏
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    The company's CEO's name, his wife's, parents' and daughters' name will be used to name the versions used by android Or some sanskrit divine names.
    or the panchabootha's names like the Aakaash.! πŸ˜›
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Since android names are based on a dessert or other sweet treat.

I think, Android "Modak" πŸ˜πŸ˜› sounds tempting!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Cupcake: Kulfi
    Donut: Vada
    Γ‰clair: Badam Patti
    Froyo (frozen yogurt): Dahi
    Gingerbread: ---
    Honeycomb: ---
    Ice Cream Sandwich: ---
    Jelly Bean: Poppins
    πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Android 4.1 - Barfii 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Moola
    Mamool
    Bakshees

My son's classmate joined Yahoo's California HQ., where he developed some version of yahoo's system. The name Bangalore was corrupted from the present Bengaluru, which itself came from Benda Kalu ooru (Literally the town of baked beans). Yahoo named that version,'Baked Beans' because the developer came from Bangalore.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why is the current rating of the signal is amplified last and not in the begining What will happen if we use a CC to amplify the ip current then...
Why is there a time delay of a few min from the time of posting a new thread and for it to be displayed in the right side bar
We all know that capacitor blocks DC (voltage). I want to know how a capacitor can store charge from DC source? Also, why is DC voltage rating given to the...
#include #include int main() { int a=0.7; clrscr(); if(a==0.7) printf("equal"); else printf("not equal"); getch(); } ..................................... make required changes to run on linux... also answer this #include #include int main()...
Why java is/isn't pure object oriented?...give smart ans...