Play TETRIS to cure 'Lazy Eye' (Amblyopia)

The usual and uncomfortable treatment for the condition commonly called 'Lazy Eye' (medically amblyopia) is to put a patch on the normal eye to force the other to get regular vision.

A team fro McGill University of Canada have come up with a more entertaining solution.
Playing the video game of TETRIS seems to resolve this condition.

Will it lead to Tetris addiction? Your guess.

Playing Tetris video game 'fixes lazy eye', doctors say - BBC News

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My father's a tetris champ. If I remember correctly, he did like 4k lines in flat 4-5 hours I guess.

I never enjoyed the game though 😳
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I love Tetris..though a certain kind of disarray flows in my mind when I leave space between the lines,I hate that feeling..😐

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like there's a lot of confusion about the difference between UPS & Inverter. This seems to be one of the common question asked in electrical / electronics exam...
Hello everyone! Warm greetings. Been busy with my project work and unable to come here. Now I need of a bit help. For my project I fabricated a Wobbler engine...
uBuntu 13.04 is now available for download from official website (link below). The version, officially called 'Raring Ringtail' is the latest version of the popular the Linux distribution. The uBuntu...
I am not too IT hardware savvy. However, this seemed interesting. I have no idea about the usefulness of such gadgets or the negatives associated with them. It is best...
Nokia vs Samsung || Pros and Cons: Nokia: User emotional oriented. People get attached to the phone. Lots of good features. Good build. Functional battery life. Runs because people know...