Using PHP with MS SQL

Hi .its Urgent .Please tell me how to configure MS SQL with PHP.I need to use MS SQL only. but do'nt know how? Please give me link for ebooks for PHP with MS SQL or simple PHP

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Refer to tutorial here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
    Neha, could you please tell us what problems you are facing? There are several functions in PHP that let you manipulate MySQL databases the way you want. For example, you can use following function to connect to a mySQL database -

mysql_connect([$server [, $username [, $password [, $new_link [, $flags]]]]])
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar
    I am talking about Microsoft SQL(MS SQL) and not My sql
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar
    how I should configure my installed MS SQL 2005 to work with PHP?
  • sookie
    sookie
    Hi Neha,

As similar thing already mentioned , did you try following [it works for php4 and 5 ]. It opens MS SQL server connection.

resource mssql_connect ([ string $servername [, string $username [, string $password [, bool $new_link ]]]] )
    Let's know if it works. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Woops! My apologies. I was half asleep when I read the post.

Thanks to Sookie for response.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This one is hilarious. Google seems to hate IE so much that it's spent some time improving IE ๐Ÿ˜€. Check out Google Chrome Frame that lets your experience Chrome from...
Entrepreneurs, please do take a note of Outright - an online tool to help you track your income & expenses. Link: Free Business Performance Tracking and Self Employed Tax Prep...
hi my name is alaa i study communication engineering im looking for help in my graduation project.my project about tracking device using bluetooth,my idea is to use too devices one...
Hi. ๐Ÿ˜€ What according to you should be done? "Free Web Hosting OR Your Own 'dot-com' Name Website??" What should be done? Why? ๐Ÿ˜’
Hi friends, I have a competition in my college in poster designing on the topic "cloud computing" , Can anybody please help me to start with it please!!!