Poster Designing

Hi friends,

I have a competition in my college in poster designing on the topic
"cloud computing" ,

Can anybody please help me to start with it please!!!

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    cloud => internet ๐Ÿ˜

I am not used to graphics designing softwares but for me clip art in PPT can do the job.

read about cloud computing, May be we can work on it comign weekend. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice topic for poster designing ๐Ÿ˜ ! First of all, it would be worth spending time understanding what cloud computing is.

I'd suggest following approach -

1. Read about cloud computing on Wikipedia.
    2. Read about Amazon AWS, EC2 : Secure and resizable cloud compute โ€“ Amazon EC2 โ€“ Amazon Web Services
    3. List out all the advantages of cloud computing & also disadvantages.
    4. Share your findings with us and let's all work on your poster. ๐Ÿ˜

I'd suggest following innovative approach ๐Ÿ˜

While everyone will be focusing on the advantages of cloud computing, you show the disadvantages of cloud computing! ๐Ÿ˜ Show everyone how it relies solely on network & stuff. I hope people will appreciate this approach. I bet no one else participating in the competition will bother about finding out disadvantages of cloud computing.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Thank you CEans,

I am on my process,
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Keep the information short and to the point! Have lots of pictures to represent your points, and use diagrams that are clear to see and understand ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am looking for information on technology or methods used in rural electrifiction mostly on off grid networks
Hey CEans! While applying for jobs, I was having some inclination towards pursuing postgraduate studies part time locally. A couple of questions popped up, and hopefully this post will also...
CEans, If you want a free virus & malware protection for Windows powered PC, you should take a look at Microsoft Security Essentials : Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection |...
I stumbled upon this article: 15 Annoying Things About Google revisited I agree with almost all of the points mentioned by post author: Brian Mingus. What do you say?
Conversation between me and my colegue me: I am taking a leave this Friday colleague: are you goign out this weekend? me:nopes, I will be sleeping on Friday colleague: what...