Sleeping waste of time?

Conversation between me and my colegue
me: I am taking a leave this Friday
colleague: are you goign out this weekend?
me:nopes, I will be sleeping on Friday
colleague: what a waste of time

:-|

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Depends. If you had been working for long and need some rest, sleeping is the best thing to do.

I personally think sleeping for more than 7 hours is a crime ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Fully Agree with you. Also I think taking leave on Friday for sleeping is not a great idea until you have saturday and sunday working.

Sleeping for 6 hrs should be more then enough for a young age person.

-CB
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I know how it feels when you sleep >12 hrs :-|, you feel as if a 100ton boulder has been dropped on your head but sleeping less than 7 hrs also makes me feel same.
    nopes I have no work on Saturday /Sunday. infact its a long weekend with Monday too as holiday.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its waste of time , correct!!!

Unless you are not well taking leave to sleep is not a good idea ๐Ÿ˜€

Only 4 hours for 6 days and 8 hours 1 day is enough.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    durga..! taking leave to sleep is not a good idea..6 hours is enough to sleep..
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Sleep well, so that you can dream big!
    Sweet dreams!
    Sleeping is necessary but sleeping more than 6 hrs is useless!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Its your leave, do with as you see fit.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ah! Thanks Gohm ๐Ÿ˜›
    I infact did a lot of stuff today,
    my house agent turned up for house inspection, so I had to clean house
    i had a class at UNI,and back on CEing ๐Ÿ˜€, so called 'sleeping' infact turned out relaxing for me ๐Ÿ˜
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    i've seen some batch mates of mine from college who used to sleep for 12 hours on an average!!

as far as sleep is concerned, i am flexible..i can sleep anytime ๐Ÿ˜
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    sleeping will decrease the stress and change the mood....full us with energy...so sleep more on holidays...
  • safwan
    safwan
    well, Durga my mom says same thing "Sleeping is waste of time"
    but I too sleep more then 7 hrs a day during normal period ahh! I cant leave my sleep .but during exame time I sleep more then 9 hrs or some time it goes more then that but my mom is worried about me for my sleep.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I agree its a waste, but I'm also guilty of committing excessive sleeping ๐Ÿ˜› There were times I slept so long that I woke up being more tired than before.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wanted 2009 is a really good movie and i would recommend all those guys who can take some time out to go and watch it in theatre Please go and...
Yahoo is a big name in IT industry, every one of us has used Xerox sometimes in life. Sony .. redhat.. sun... microsoft are other names from which we are...
... what would be your dream job? As for me, i love to paint and I love learning new things so if no money is involved i will be doing...
A site with photographs of horrible improvised ways of fixing things: There, I Fixed It: Epic Kludges + Jury Rigs Use the "older entries" button at the bottom of the...
How line codes are effective in transmission of PCM signals? Any idea about application of HDB3 code? How to obtain power spectral density of diffrent codes?๐Ÿ˜’