Annoying Things About Google!

I stumbled upon this article: #-Link-Snipped-#

I agree with almost all of the points mentioned by post author: Brian Mingus.

What do you say?

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    I don't agree with every point!
    Orkut is very popular in India. I met lost friends in Orkut.
    Check this out!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ROFL
    Big K πŸ˜› a complete Pro-MS?
    anyways as a layman i am quite happy with what GOOGLE provides me with and that too free of cost😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    durga
    ROFL
    Big K πŸ˜› a complete Pro-MS?
    anyways as a layman i am quite happy with what GOOGLE provides me with and that too free of cost😁
    There ain't no such thing as free lunch πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Haha 😁 I knew people would totally disagree with the 'Orkut' thing 😁.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Actually if some body feels that orkut should not exitst, then I feel that even FACE BOOK and twitter should not exist.

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    crazyboy
    Actually if some body feels that orkut should not exitst, then I feel that even FACE BOOK and twitter should not exist.

-CB
    Ditto! FB and twitter sucks!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Ditto! FB and twitter sucks!
    I agree. Social networking - S-U-C-K-S big time! πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Conversation between me and my colegue me: I am taking a leave this Friday colleague: are you goign out this weekend? me:nopes, I will be sleeping on Friday colleague: what...
Wanted 2009 is a really good movie and i would recommend all those guys who can take some time out to go and watch it in theatre Please go and...
Yahoo is a big name in IT industry, every one of us has used Xerox sometimes in life. Sony .. redhat.. sun... microsoft are other names from which we are...
... what would be your dream job? As for me, i love to paint and I love learning new things so if no money is involved i will be doing...
A site with photographs of horrible improvised ways of fixing things: There, I Fixed It: Epic Kludges + Jury Rigs Use the "older entries" button at the bottom of the...