Using Adobe Flash on MacBook kills its battery faster

As the Safari Web browser on MacBook has no support for Adobe Flash Player, we have to install the plug-in and surf around the web with pages that are loaded with Flash content.
And when we do that, the battery dies out way faster.

The reason Apple gave for not loading the Macbook with Adobe Flash was that they wanted users to download the latest version themselves. 😎

But it is pretty clear that Apple has absolutely no love for the Flash technology. It is not supported on their mobile platforms. And they'd rather not have it on their Macs too!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Instant makes search faster by displaying not just predictions but actual search results as you type. This saves valuable time on a desktop browser. Google has made available the...
Firesheep is an add-on for Firefox that can let anyone scan through open Wi-Fi network and steal account information of users. Account details of websites like Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Hotmail...
any one having info regarding company hcl comnet. i am btech fresher and got mail from their side for technical support non-voice job.. i want to know about selection procedure...
hello I need your help in my project it's a live GPS tracking for personal buddy and specified for human buddy so I want to make a device which will...
HI CEans!!! Could anyone help me in .... ..............How to build a robot that climbs in a rope !!!!!!😎 Iam waiting for the response !!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>😁