Google Instant for Mobile: Beta Version

Google Instant makes search faster by displaying not just predictions but actual search results as you type. This saves valuable time on a desktop browser.

Google has made available the beta version to most iPhone and Android devices in the U.S. To try it out, go to google.com in your phone’s browser and tap the Google Instant “Turn on” link beneath the search box (if you don’t see the “Turn on” link, try waiting a moment and then refresh the page).

We will notice a big improvement in speed when we search thanks through this because of new AJAX and HTML5 implementation for mobile that dynamically updates the page with new results and eliminates the need to load a new page for each query.

See a demo video here:

[video=youtube;R-_HxR5QFn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-_HxR5QFn8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Google Instant for mobile works best on 3G and WiFi networks, but since the quality of any wireless connection can fluctuate, we’ve made it easy to enable or disable Google Instant without ever leaving the page. Just tap the “Turn on” or “Turn off” link.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Firesheep is an add-on for Firefox that can let anyone scan through open Wi-Fi network and steal account information of users. Account details of websites like Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Hotmail...
any one having info regarding company hcl comnet. i am btech fresher and got mail from their side for technical support non-voice job.. i want to know about selection procedure...
hello I need your help in my project it's a live GPS tracking for personal buddy and specified for human buddy so I want to make a device which will...
HI CEans!!! Could anyone help me in .... ..............How to build a robot that climbs in a rope !!!!!!😎 Iam waiting for the response !!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>😁
sam was faster than jack.denise beat jim but lost to jack .who was the winner?