Live GPS tracking for personal buddy

hello
I need your help in my project
it's a live GPS tracking for personal buddy and specified for human buddy
so I want to make a device which will be with human and a control and tracking unit which will be with me to tracking and see where he going to.
also I need to know some info about who I'm tracking? let say I have 10 people and I want to know which one I'm tracking know ? so I need to storage a data for everyone.

some friends suggest to add some feature like you can integrate it with some circuit to show his Heartbeat,Temperature, ....etc

so I need your help to choose best way to make it
what I need ?
GPS transmitter ? does it available ? do I need permission from government?.....etc

thank you so much in advance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI CEans!!! Could anyone help me in .... ..............How to build a robot that climbs in a rope !!!!!!😎 Iam waiting for the response !!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>😁
sam was faster than jack.denise beat jim but lost to jack .who was the winner?
Hi guys, do you have any idea to design steady flow test rig for cylinder head? Do you guys have the relevant resources to share with me? Anyway, what is...
Most of the people have there own Forum and they work very hard to improve their forum. 😀 I am interested in knowing the way, how one can make money...
Don't blame me for the title. They are putting it in this way. Ppl do you really think they can kill google. I mean google is a lot bigger than...